Timely Response to Internet Leads

A report stated that as many as 80% of internet leads are not responded to in a timely fashion. Specific to real estate the numbers are similar. 48% are not responded to with a phone call and of the remaining 52% 16 hours pass from the initial contact to the followup call.

Many brokers and agents spend thousands on their web sites. Few brokers and agents have the resources and staff to respond in a timely fashion. Solo agents run about their business only to arrive at their inbox late in the day when a hot lead has been sitting and since found someone else with the manpower to respond.

Companies who have a live transfer system of some sort have much higher conversion rates than others without such a system. The bottom line is directly affected by improving these conversion rates.