Real Estate Differences From State to State

We arrived into Las Vegas late last night from Montana. What a great vacation. Our family really enjoyed our outing and had a chance to refresh.

My grandfather had just finished a home and was beginning another. He builds about one or so a year. I have spent most of my time focused on real estate here in Nevada and it seems I am surprised everytime I go back to see the variety of home styles along with the pricing and lot sizes.

Las Vegas has become such a popular place to live because of the great lifestyle that residents are settling for cozier lots and homes so they can afford to own. As a contrast, in Montana homes and lots are quite a bit larger but it is much harder to make a living and residents have to be of a particular personality.

While I miss the smell of sage and the open skys of Montana, I also enjoy the social atmosphere of the Vegas valley.